Subaru Centrifugal Pumps
Centrifugal pumps deliver liquid at uniform pressure without shocks or pulsations. Having only one easy-to-replace wearing part (a seal), Subaru’s centrifugal construction pumps are easy to maintain, requiring no lubrication, gears, pistons or diaphragms. The simplicity, compactness and economical design make them ideal for a wide variety of general applications. And best of all, every pump is powered by Subaru’s industry leading 4-cycle engine technology, ensuring optimum performance and reliability.
Ideal Power for:
Ideally suited for clear water applications, centrifugal pumps can be used for draining pools and ponds, powering sprinklers, providing firefighting support in suburban or rural areas, and dewatering job sites or agricultural locations.
- Self priming design
- Steel roll cage (except PKV110)
- Cast-iron impeller and volute
- Self lubricating ceramic carbon mechanical seal
- Heavy-duty strainer
- Hose coupling. hose band and tool kit
- Vibration Isolators – loose
- Low oil shutdown (except PKV110)
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.